Employment in Arizona
Urban Tactical in Phoenix, AZ offers employment opportunities to become a guard. Urban Tactical Security is constantly looking for strong-minded individuals that meet our standards that we strive to uphold. Come work with the best in the area!
ARMED AND UNARMED SECURITY GUARD (ALWAYS OPEN)
- Must legally be able to work in the United States
- Must be able to work any shift assigned
- Must have Guard Card or Armed Guard Card
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a clean record
- Must be able to pass a random drug screening
- Must complete an entrance examination, after being accepted.
Pay is bi-weekly.
Benefits include: Provided uniform, Paid overtime, Above industry pay, unemployment insurance, referral bonuses, Workman’s comp.
Security Agency Screening Process all of our officers have gone through
Not willing to utilize officers with inadequate skills or education, UTS has partnered with Route 66 Tactical Training and Equipment, LLC to provide all of our security guard training.
URBAN TACTICAL ACADEMY
Urban Tactical Security, firmly believes it is unethical to supply unqualified security officers which compromises security but maximizes company profits. Rest assured security officers supplied under any Urban Tactical Security contracts are fully licensed and certified above AZDPS state minimum requirements.
Urban Tactical Security training school has courses in the following:
- Unarmed Security Guard (8hr course, State requirement by DPS)
- Armed Security Guard (16hr course, State requirement by DPS)